Thursday, December 22, 2011

The old elder's perspective essay


I am the old elder. And this devil wants to kill me because of my eye !!!!! It isn't my fault. I am more horrified than they are. I have a story about my eye many people do not believe. But I don't care I tried to tell them.

My eye scares people, animals, children everyone!!!! They try to make me look like the bad person. But I am not . My eye is scary but I am very friendly !. My eye scares people away from the garden.! Yes ! It scares the living daylights out of them and so they scatter ! Away! I ain't never hurt anyone since I been living here. I been minding my own .

Until the night of 1763 when a very terrible thing happened. What happened ? Oh yes I will tell you what happened .In 1763 I was driving home from work. As I turned into my driveway. I seen a guy a guy sitting their as if he lived their. He had a blank look on his face. “I yelled get out of my driveway”! He still sat their. Maybe I am invisible?

I yelled. “ I will call the cops”.! He began getting up and walked towards me and before you know it . He stabbed me! Right in the eye .I tried to run into my house ! But I collapsed! When I collapsed I got up slowly and entered my home. My eye! My eye ! Was terrible ! That day still worries me and since then I still haven't seen the guy ! No one has even heard of him.  Or maybe it is the  devil.

Why? Why do people want to kill me ? Why do people do bad things to good people? I guess I will never know !

My family doesn't believe me they just make up a bunch of lies. I believe what I believe. My family is nothing but hypocrites. They keep saying they will visit me. But they are not visiting me because of my eye isn't it ? Isn't it !!!! I have so much anger towards my family and my eye !!!I hate my eye ! Or wait maybe they think that I am crazy.

No no I am not crazy ! I just speak the truth ! If they don't like it! Then that's them. I don't need them anyways. Yes I don't need them ! Now do you believe the story about my eye ? You have to I am not lying ! I am old but I know. Yes I know .

Alot of people think because i am old i am not realistic with my stories. But yes you have to believe me . You believe me dont you ? yes you have to believe me . I am not crazy . No no i am not crazy .

No comments:

Post a Comment