Friday, May 4, 2012

Are you really 13?(YES BUT NO)........


No. I am 10  years old. I am not in the 8th grade i am not 5'7.
Yes. Well duh I am 13 what does it look like ? I am tall no 10 year old i s going to be 5'7 in the second grade unless of course Someone tall fails..
No. I am not 13 I was not 12 last year and I am not about to be 14 on june 5th I am about to be 11 right ?
Yes. I am 13 years old last year what did my cake and ballons say?
No. I am not 13.... In 3 years I will not be 16 i will be 13 at least that's what some people act like I will be.
Okay. I hate when people ask me am I really 13? Just because I am so tall doesnt make me look like I am like 15.... When I say I am 13 why dont people just go on with what i say. Instead of saying no way your lying..
No. I am not lying about my age I am actually 13 in fact  tomorrow will be one month away until i turn 14..
But I am one age which you dont believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment