Monday, May 21, 2012

United Kingdom: London(: My friend Taylor

Everyone is different, Everyone is unique, Nobody dresses the same their. If you are probably trying to figure out what I Am talking about  I am talking about London. I have a friend named Taylor Miller she is not my best friend just my friend.

She lives in the U.K. When I first heard her accent It was unbelieveable. She told me she wanted to move to America. But honestly I do not know why. She is in grade 9 well that is what she calls It. I like to call it 9th grade. She said that they are 5 hours ahead and we are 5 hours behind.

She calls me a lot on oovoo because if she calls me on my cellphone it would probably be so high. She showed me her mall and she showed me part of London yesterday. I think London was very cool I want to move their. Taylor and I have a lot of stuff in common. She likes Mindless Behavior and so do I.




Sometimes I Imessage her and I forget Both of our times are different. She showed me The cars they drive their and her school. The cars they drive their are weird because the steering wheel is on the Right side instead of the left. She gets excited when I show her what America looks like. And she asks a lot of questions about It I don't really mind. Everytime we are on Oovoo i try to do my London accent and it is a complete fail!!!!!!. Alot of people say i would fit in in London (:. I am really happy that I finally have a friend from London.

No comments:

Post a Comment