Monday, February 27, 2012

Showcase Post

My three favorite posts are The Scream Tour, Hunger games Blog out.And Writing assignment. Each of these posts showed how I became a better writer because in the beginning  I didn't know how to make my stories make since or how to make my stories stand out more. But during the year I became a better writer and my writing makes more since now.

The post that best reflects my creativity is the story about the Older elders point of view in Tell Tale Heart it was creative because instead of just telling about the story I came from the point of view of the Old Elder and about his eye and stuff . I knew that when i wrote this post I will become a better writer.

The post that best shows evidence of my growth as a writer is The Scream tour. I chose this story to show I became a better writer because I just put a story about me going to a concert. And at first I really was stuck and didn't know what to write about but now when I write posts I  know what to write about. As i look back  over my posts i really have gotten better.

The post that explains I am a learner or thinker is a story about me going to New York it shows I am a thinker because I knew what I was going to write about in this post I had it all planned out and the story shows I am a thinker and a learner because in the beginning of the year I didn't make any since in my writting but know I do.http://ariel-osborne.blogspot.com/2012/02/scream-tour.htmlhttp://ariel-osborne.blogspot.com/2011/11/hunger-games-blogout.htmlhttp://ariel-osborne.blogspot.com/2012/01/writting-asignment.html

1 comment:

  1. G'day Ariel,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete